2021 Tesla Model S Headlight Bulb Size
By clicking the link you will be redirected to Amazon. The aftermarket bulbs & headlights below may improve the illumination of your vehicle and make it stand out from the crowd.
Lightninglab.org is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
2021 Tesla Model S High and Low Beam bulb size - 9005
Xenon HID Conversion Kit
– Replacement bulb for HID conversion, requires Xentec HID ballast to work.
– Color available: 3000K (golden yellow), 5000K (Ivory White), 6000K (Diamond White), 8000K (Iceberg Blue), 10000K (deep blue), 12000K (blue-purple), Green, Pink.
– Each bundle contains 2 bulbs, 2 ballast, and accessories.
– Xenon Bulb: 2 xenon bulb fits the socket size and...
Philips Standard range provides the same Original Equipment quality as the lights we provide to automakers around the world. The Philips Standard range offers an excellent value for every application.
Quick replacement tips:
- Don't compromise on safety, change in pairs to ensure a symmetric light beam on the road. Bulbs dim over...
– Brightest headlight = most downroad visibility.
– Whiter light for added clarity. Ultra Night Vision: Makes night drives less stressful and more comfortable
–All of Sylvania’s headlights are 100% street legal and don’t increase glare (is what blinds oncoming traffic). Be assured you are improving your driving experience without...
Introducing TECHMAX 9005 LED Headlight Bulbs, the perfect solution for your car's lighting needs. These bulbs break the traditional design with their fanless and windless feature, providing a zero-noise experience while driving. You'll receive better and smoother radio signals and enjoy a comfortable experience from the quiet bulb.
With direct insertion,...
The Fahren Termitor 9005/HB3 LED Headlight Bulbs are the perfect choice for anyone looking to upgrade their vehicle's lighting system. These bulbs feature 800% breakthrough brightness, making them one of the brightest headlight bulbs on the market.
Equipped with Z10 technology, each bulb utilizes a high-power double-sided 12 LED large chip...
2021 Tesla Model S High and Low Beam bulb size - D3S
Xenon HID Conversion Kit
Extremely Long Life with precise light distribution & consistent performance - can efficiently work for 4000 hours. All HID lights discolor to get whiter/bluer over usage & dim down. When comparing this NEW bulb against your OLD bulb, the NEW bulb may look warmer in color, which is normal. Replacing...
Xenon HID lights deliver better light but consume less power. This offers drivers enhanced visibility while allowing the vehicle to save electrical power for other functions. With twice the amount of light, you can see potential obstacles much sooner. At highway speeds, HID lights give you up to a full...
Looking for an LED conversion kit that will perfectly replace your OEM D3S D3R D3C Xenon bulb without changing any wiring? Look no further than the VehiCode D3S LED Headlight Conversion Kit. Each all-in-one LED conversion light lamp features mute fan cooling and CAN-bus error decoding, making installation a breeze....
Please note before purchasing:
1. These bulbs can only replace factory D1S D1R D3S D3R HID bulbs.
2. Not plug-and-play installation. This product includes two adapter wires, you can use that to splice into the factory wires.
3. Please NEVER install D3S D3R led bulbs to D1S D1R ballasts, and NEVER install D1S...
The 2021 Tesla Model S bulb size chart specifies the recommended lamp part numbers and types for all positions of its electrical system, like headlights, fog lights, brake lights, side markers, etc. If you want to upgrade the headlights, the aftermarket bulb you select has to be the exact size your 2021 Tesla Model S requires to fit into the housing and match the wattage and voltage specifications. Pay special attention to the marking and make sure the bulb is “DOT” compliant to avoid legal issues.