2005 Suzuki Aerio Headlight Bulb Size
By clicking the link you will be redirected to Amazon. The aftermarket bulbs & headlights below may improve the illumination of your vehicle and make it stand out from the crowd.
Lightninglab.org is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
2005 Suzuki Aerio Trunk Area bulb size - 168
- DOT and SAE Compliant. Made by an ISO Certified Manufacturer using Materials that meet or Exceed OEM Requirements!
- Installation Made Easy on All of Our Items! Little to No Modifications are needed at Best!
The 194 HP3 LED bulb is a compact, simple LED replacement with proven performance. The single diffused optic spreads light in the original lamp, for OEM-style appearance and function. With its dual-lead contacts, it will fit snugly in the socket, and its light weight means it won't vibrate loose over...
2005 Suzuki Aerio Trunk Area bulb size - 917
– Specifically designed to withstand road vibration and provide longer life than traditional bulbs
– Filament and gas mixture have been engineered for improved longevity
– Meets industry regulations for performance, while bettering life expectancy
LASFIT 921 912 LED Bulb Canbus Ready T15 Error Free LED Backup Reverse Light Easy Installed 904 916 917 920 906 W16W
– Much Brighter than halogen and general 921 bulb
– Better Heat dissipation, fewer LED chips, and aluminum body design, better heat dissipation than thoes led bulbs with many led chips, longer lifespan.
– Plug and Play: For Reverse Backup Light, easily install it by yourself.
– Build in Canbus System, No need...
2005 Suzuki Aerio Dome Light bulb size - DE3175
Introducing our high-performance 31mm DE3175 DE3021 DE3022 DE3023 festoon LED bulbs! These bulbs are designed to provide superior illumination and enhance the overall lighting experience in your vehicle. With a sleek and compact design, these bulbs are a perfect replacement for your existing car light bulbs.
Equipped with 24-SMD 4014 type...
- Super bright: Combriller DE3175 DE3021 bulb is built with 10-SMD 4014 LED chips, 300% Brighter than halogen bulbs, and increased brightness offers your car pure white super bright light output.
- Plug-And-Play: Non-polarity design, this DE3175 LED bulb is built with a 1:1 same socket as a halogen bulb, ensuring a perfect electrical...
2005 Suzuki Aerio Trunk Area bulb size - DE3022
Used for Dome Light, Map Light, Trunk Light, License Plate Light, Side Marker, Backup Light, Side Door Courtesy Light, Luggage Compartment Light, Cargo Light, etc.
- Easy to install, Just plug and play, no wiring needed.
- Point to point welding, the light body structure and firm, not easy to damage.
- Energy efficient with...
- Super Bright 10-SMD 4014 Chipset - 360-degree lighting angle design, No blind spot, 300% brighter than stock lamps
- Latest LED Technology - No flickering, No UV light Emission, & No IR radiation; Easy plug-and-play installation
- High-Quality Aluminum Body - Low temperature, low power consumption, & long-lasting life of up to 50,000 hours.
- Fitment- Fit numerous applications...
The 2005 Suzuki Aerio bulb size chart specifies the recommended lamp part numbers and types for all positions of its electrical system, like headlights, fog lights, brake lights, side markers, etc. If you want to upgrade the headlights, the aftermarket bulb you select has to be the exact size your 2005 Suzuki Aerio requires to fit into the housing and match the wattage and voltage specifications. Pay special attention to the marking and make sure the bulb is “DOT” compliant to avoid legal issues.