2009 Subaru Legacy Headlight Bulb Size
By clicking the link you will be redirected to Amazon. The aftermarket bulbs & headlights below may improve the illumination of your vehicle and make it stand out from the crowd.
Lightninglab.org is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
2009 Subaru Legacy High Beam bulb size - 9005
Xenon HID Conversion Kit
– Replacement bulb for HID conversion, requires Xentec HID ballast to work.
– Color available: 3000K (golden yellow), 5000K (Ivory White), 6000K (Diamond White), 8000K (Iceberg Blue), 10000K (deep blue), 12000K (blue-purple), Green, Pink.
– Each bundle contains 2 bulbs, 2 ballast, and accessories.
– Xenon Bulb: 2 xenon bulb fits the socket size and...
Philips Standard range provides the same Original Equipment quality as the lights we provide to automakers around the world. The Philips Standard range offers an excellent value for every application.
Quick replacement tips:
- Don't compromise on safety, change in pairs to ensure a symmetric light beam on the road. Bulbs dim over...
– Brightest headlight = most downroad visibility.
– Whiter light for added clarity. Ultra Night Vision: Makes night drives less stressful and more comfortable
–All of Sylvania’s headlights are 100% street legal and don’t increase glare (is what blinds oncoming traffic). Be assured you are improving your driving experience without...
Introducing TECHMAX 9005 LED Headlight Bulbs, the perfect solution for your car's lighting needs. These bulbs break the traditional design with their fanless and windless feature, providing a zero-noise experience while driving. You'll receive better and smoother radio signals and enjoy a comfortable experience from the quiet bulb.
With direct insertion,...
The Fahren Termitor 9005/HB3 LED Headlight Bulbs are the perfect choice for anyone looking to upgrade their vehicle's lighting system. These bulbs feature 800% breakthrough brightness, making them one of the brightest headlight bulbs on the market.
Equipped with Z10 technology, each bulb utilizes a high-power double-sided 12 LED large chip...
2009 Subaru Legacy Center Stop bulb size - 7440
- Standard 7440 Base can replace Stock Bulbs or Incandescents such as 7440NA 7441 992. Well matched with the original Incandescence lights. Easy plug-and-play installation - just plug it into the socket.
- Apply to the vehicle interior and exterior auto parts of most American cars, trucks, SUVs, or vans as vehicle Tail Lights,...
2009 Subaru Legacy License Plate bulb size - 168
- DOT and SAE Compliant. Made by an ISO Certified Manufacturer using Materials that meet or Exceed OEM Requirements!
- Installation Made Easy on All of Our Items! Little to No Modifications are needed at Best!
The 194 HP3 LED bulb is a compact, simple LED replacement with proven performance. The single diffused optic spreads light in the original lamp, for OEM-style appearance and function. With its dual-lead contacts, it will fit snugly in the socket, and its light weight means it won't vibrate loose over...
2009 Subaru Legacy License Plate bulb size - 917
– Specifically designed to withstand road vibration and provide longer life than traditional bulbs
– Filament and gas mixture have been engineered for improved longevity
– Meets industry regulations for performance, while bettering life expectancy
LASFIT 921 912 LED Bulb Canbus Ready T15 Error Free LED Backup Reverse Light Easy Installed 904 916 917 920 906 W16W
– Much Brighter than halogen and general 921 bulb
– Better Heat dissipation, fewer LED chips, and aluminum body design, better heat dissipation than thoes led bulbs with many led chips, longer lifespan.
– Plug and Play: For Reverse Backup Light, easily install it by yourself.
– Build in Canbus System, No need...
2009 Subaru Legacy Turn Signal Rear bulb size - 7440A
LED LightsSee 7440A LED Lights
2009 Subaru Legacy Back Up bulb size - 921
LED LightsSee 921 LED Lights
The 2009 Subaru Legacy bulb size chart specifies the recommended lamp part numbers and types for all positions of its electrical system, like headlights, fog lights, brake lights, side markers, etc. If you want to upgrade the headlights, the aftermarket bulb you select has to be the exact size your 2009 Subaru Legacy requires to fit into the housing and match the wattage and voltage specifications. Pay special attention to the marking and make sure the bulb is “DOT” compliant to avoid legal issues.