2010 Subaru Impreza Bulb Sizes
– Max light output: 10000lm. +220% brighter than standard bulbs
– Incredible reliability. Passed 300℉-7 days high-temperature test
– Compatible with most OEM headlight dustcover
– Each bundle contain 2 bulbs, 2 ballast, and accessories
– Xenon Bulb: 2 xenon bulb fits socket size and color described on the title
– Ballast: 35w standard size electronic ballast for xenon bulb
– Original equipment quality seal for the most reliable performance
– Features a Certificate of Authentication (CoA)
– Lumens 3400 ±250
– Color temperature 4200
– Wattage 35 W
Best Choice for 2010 Subaru Impreza
– Withstands road shock and vibration for optimal performance
– LED bulb fits and installs the same as your old bulb
– White LED bulb, ideal for interior lighting for map, dome, trunk, cargo, and license plate
– Only used for back up reverse lights. Backup easily with stronger illumination and light beam distance. Two bulbs per order.
– Lighting Output：2000 raw lumens, 1000 lumens for each bulb . Color: 6000K Xenon White. Size: 1.80" long and 0.60" in diameter.
Would like to substitute the damaged light with your Subaru Impreza and never certain which lamp variety will squeeze into a housing? It often occurs that this established owner's manual (the only legit supply of these kinds of details) is out of reach or will not contain the necessary information to get a distinct modification. Besides, we certainly have observed often times that headlights dimensions may vary across Subaru Impreza generations based on the trim and calendar year of manufacturing. And then we have collected a great Subaru Impreza light replacement guideline to relieve the pain of hunt for the right light sort and sizing for the interior or exterior lighting system.
Our Subaru Impreza alternative chart retrieves the data from your trustworthy lamp producers like Sylvania and Osram. On one page, you can find out the OEM bulb dimensions for the Subaru Impreza headlights, fog lamps, tail lamps, turn signals, side markers, backup lights, braking system lights, DRLs, dome lights, glove box lights, cargo area lights, etc. In case, you wish to up grade the weakened halogen front lights of your respective Subaru Impreza to your awesome LED or HID package we are here to advocate the adequate aftermarket solutions with proper fitment for low beam and high beam headlights.