2009 Subaru Impreza Bulb Sizes
– Max light output: 10000lm. +220% brighter than standard bulbs
– Incredible reliability. Passed 300℉-7 days high-temperature test
– Compatible with most OEM headlight dustcover
– Each bundle contain 2 bulbs, 2 ballast, and accessories
– Xenon Bulb: 2 xenon bulb fits socket size and color described on the title
– Ballast: 35w standard size electronic ballast for xenon bulb
– Original equipment quality seal for the most reliable performance
– Features a Certificate of Authentication (CoA)
– Lumens 3400 ±250
– Color temperature 4200
– Wattage 35 W
Best Choice for 2009 Subaru Impreza
– Withstands road shock and vibration for optimal performance
– LED bulb fits and installs the same as your old bulb
– White LED bulb, ideal for interior lighting for map, dome, trunk, cargo, and license plate
– Only used for back up reverse lights. Backup easily with stronger illumination and light beam distance. Two bulbs per order.
– Lighting Output：2000 raw lumens, 1000 lumens for each bulb . Color: 6000K Xenon White. Size: 1.80" long and 0.60" in diameter.
Have to swap the cracked light inside your Subaru Impreza and never certain which lamp sort will squeeze into a socket? It often happens that the recognized owner's guidebook (the only real legit source of this sort of info) is not available or will not contain the required details for the particular trim. In addition to, we now have seen many times that headlamps dimensions may vary across Subaru Impreza Imprezas based on the mod and calendar year of manufacturing. Therefore we have put together a great Subaru Impreza light bulb replacement guide to alleviate the discomfort of search for the correct light type and dimensions for your interior or exterior lighting system.
Our Subaru Impreza replacing chart retrieves the info through the trustworthy lamp producers like Sylvania and Osram. On a single website, you will discover the OEM lamp size for that Subaru Impreza front lights, fog lighting, tail lights, turn signals, side markers, backup lights, brake lights, DRLs, dome lights, glove box lights, cargo area lights, and so forth. Just in case, you want to update the weak halogen headlights of the Subaru Impreza to some amazing LED or HID set our company is here to advise the adequate upgraded options with correct fitment for low beam and high beam headlights.