Firehawk V49-H8 2021 New LED Bulbs Features Guide
- Brightest Bulbs Under $200 - The Firehawk V49-H8 2021 LED Bulbs are the brightest and most advanced LED bulbs on the market. With 500% more brightness and 250% better night vision than other LED bulbs, these are the perfect upgrade for your car.
- Last Over 50,000 Hours - The Firehawk V49-H8 2021 LED Bulbs have a lifespan of over 50,000 hours, meaning you'll never have to worry about replacing them again. Plus, they're easy to install, taking only 5 minutes to install.
- These bulbs have a truly plug-and-play design. Moreover, they can be used for H11,H9, H16 sockets.
Product specifications (main)
|Manufacturer Part Number||B08HJTQ7CB|
Product specifications (additional)
|Light output||10000 Lm|
|Requires Modifications To Install|
|Plug and Play|
- Whole aviation aluminum body, unique hollow carved heat sink design and 12,000RPM turbo cool fan provide super cooling ability, which ensures a longer lifof span of up to 50,000 hours.
- Almost 1:1 mini design same as halogen, perfectly fit into your housing and factory sockets without any modification, just plug and play.
These bulbs can be used as Low Beam, High Beam, or Fog Light as long as the bulb size matches. Most vehicles take separate bulbs for High Beam and Low Beam function(total 4 bulbs), they may be the different bulb sizes that need to be purchased separately.
- Type - LED
- Color temperature - 6500K
- Light output - 7000 Lm
- Wattage - 30 W
– No tools needed to replace the lower profile LED bulb,
– No more frequent replacements: The SEALIGHT S1 LED headlight bulbs strike a perfect balance of performance and lifespan,
– Sunflower design to maximize air contact area, achieving low-temperature operation, make you stay away from noise interference while enjoying driving.
– Wider and farther lighting range allows you to see further and clearer. Fanless cooling function and no static on the radio, ensuring safe driving in extreme weather (snow, rain, fog).
- Type - LED
- Color temperature - 65
- Light output - 6000 Lm
- Wattage - 20 W
These LED retrofit lights are an innovative, long-lasting way to bring more visibility and safety for drivers on the road. With 250% brighter light than traditional bulbs, they will be able to see up hills at dawn or dusk much better while also saving energy that would have been used by your vehicle's low beam headlights during those times of day when there isn't enough sunlight available!
- Type - LED
- Color temperature - 5800K
- Light output - 1500 Lm
- Wattage - 22 W
Check our the important features like lumens, volts, watts, color temperature and life span of Firehawk V49-H8 2021 New LED Bulbs to determine whether this is the optimal option for your vehicle in terms of brightness and longevity.
When you upgrade to Firehawk V49-H8 2021 New LED Bulbs, you're making a choice. You're choosing a safe option that will help you see everything ahead of you.
Refer to the Bulb Replacement Guide for verification of compatibility with your car.
To improve visibility, replace the bulbs in pairs to ensure an even field of vision.