JDM ASTAR Extremely Bright 2000 Lumens Features Guide
B01GGK6QDW Most Popular
– Only used for backup reverse lights. Backup easily with stronger illumination and light beam distance. Two bulbs per order.
– 360-Degree Shine.
– Size: 1.80" long and 0.60" in diameter.
Product specifications (main)
|Manufacturer Part Number||B01GGK6QDW|
Product specifications (additional)
|Light output||1000 Lm|
|Bulb length||1.8 In|
– Specifically designed to withstand road vibration and provide longer life than traditional bulbs.
– Filament and gas mixture have been engineered for improved longevity.
– Meets industry regulations for performance, while bettering life expectancy.
- Type - Halogen
- Wattage - 2 W
– 300% Brighter: Each 921 bulb has 15 pieces high power 2835-SMD LEDs
–Suit for socket : T15, 912, 921, 906, 904, 902, W16W.
– CANBUS Error Free: Built-in intelligent IC driver for better performance
ONLY used for backup reverse lights
- Type - LED
- Color temperature - 6000K
- Light output - 1000 Lm
- Wattage - 6 W
- CAN-BUS Error Free: Upgraded intelligent IC and 20w high output make the 921 led reverse light bulbs compatible with 99% of vehicles, with no radio interference
- 15-Minutes Installation: Non-polarity design, simply plug and play, suit for socket: T15, 912, 921, 906, 904, 902, W16W, etc, used for backup reverse lights only, ideal for customers who are looking for a super bright output
- Long Lifespan: Full aviation aluminum body cooling down the heat rapidly, extends the service time of the 921 led backup light lamps up to 50,000hrs
- Type - LED
- Color temperature - 6500K
- Light output - 2000 Lm
- Wattage - 20 W
Check our the important features like lumens, volts, watts, color temperature and life span of JDM ASTAR Extremely Bright 2000 Lumens to determine whether this is the optimal option for your vehicle in terms of brightness and longevity.
When you upgrade to JDM ASTAR Extremely Bright 2000 Lumens, you're making a choice. You're choosing a safe option that will help you see everything ahead of you.
Refer to the Bulb Replacement Guide for verification of compatibility with your car.
To improve visibility, replace the bulbs in pairs to ensure an even field of vision.