JDM ASTAR Extremely Bright 2000 Lumens Features Guide
Check our the important features like lumens, volts, watts, color temperature and life span of JDM ASTAR Extremely Bright 2000 Lumens to determine whether this is the optimal option for your vehicle in terms of brightness and longevity.
When you upgrade to JDM ASTAR Extremely Bright 2000 Lumens, you're making a choice. You're choosing a safe option that will help you see everything ahead of you.
Refer to the Bulb Replacement Guide for verification of compatibility with your car.
To improve visibility, replace the bulbs in pairs to ensure an even field of vision.
– Only used for backup reverse lights. Backup easily with stronger illumination and light beam distance. Two bulbs per order.
–Lighting Output：2000 raw lumens, 1000 lumens for each bulb .
–Color: 6000K Xenon White.
– Size: 1.80" long and 0.60" in diameter.
– Wattage 12.8, Voltage 12V, Base W2 1x9 5d Mini Wedge
– Specifically designed to withstand road vibration and provide longer life than traditional bulbs
– Filament and gas mixture have been engineered for improved longevity
– Meets industry regulations for performance, while bettering life expectancy
– 6W per bulb, 12-16V Wide voltage, 500Ma current
–Provides 1000 Lumens of light with every bulb
–6000K Xenon White Color
– Bulb size 1.57in(L)*0.59in(W)*0.35in(H), net weight: 6g/pc
– 300% Brighter: Each 921 bulb has 15 pieces high power 2835-SMD LEDs
–Suit for socket : T15, 912, 921, 906, 904, 902, W16W.
– CANBUS Error Free: Built-in intelligent IC driver for better performance