HELLA H4 35/35WTB Standard Halogen Bulbs Features Guide
B078SGSQ6Q Premium Pick
In combination with headlights, taillights, and other lighting components, bulbs play a key role in providing good road lighting and optimal visibility. So bulbs are a crucial safety factor. Enough reason to choose one of the best qualities when selecting a bulb.
Get the best lighting performance and increased visibility and comfort on the road compared to basic bulbs. To increase a bulb's lifetime never touch the glass when installing the bulb. Either use gloves or paper towels for proper installation. DOT, ECE, and INMETRO certified - Please check your local regulations
Product specifications (main)
|Manufacturer Part Number||B078SGSQ6Q|
Product specifications (additional)
|Bulb length||4.72 In|
The super focused beam pattern of this bulb design provides a wider and farther lighting range which is 3 times brighter than your original halogen bulb.
- Silent Turbo Cooling Fan,
- Plug-N-Play design, IP68 Waterproof rating,
- Adjustable Beam, Street legal.
- Type - LED
- Color temperature - 6500K
- Light output - 7000 Lm
- Wattage - 35 W
– Wider vision: double side LED CSP chips to bring a wider and clearer vision, spreading the light evenly on the road and zero dark zone. AUXITO H4 LED headlight bulbs are 100W per set, providing up to 600% brighter than OEM 9003 LED bulbs.
– Almost 1:1 same light filament position effectively simulates stock 9003 bulbs’ beam pattern, producing the same light focus.
– The lifespan of the AUXITO 9003 LED lamp exceeds 50,000hrs.
– The all-in-one compact design with full-body aluminum material, 12,000 RPM cooling fan, and 90-degree turning thermal fluid.
– These 9003 LED bulbs are can-bus ready and fit for 99% of the vehicle’s computer system without error warnings or radio interference.
- Type - LED
- Color temperature - 6000K
- Light output - 10000 Lm
- Wattage - 50 W
Check our the important features like lumens, volts, watts, color temperature and life span of HELLA H4 35/35WTB Standard Halogen Bulbs to determine whether this is the optimal option for your vehicle in terms of brightness and longevity.
When you upgrade to HELLA H4 35/35WTB Standard Halogen Bulbs, you're making a choice. You're choosing a safe option that will help you see everything ahead of you.
Refer to the Bulb Replacement Guide for verification of compatibility with your car.
To improve visibility, replace the bulbs in pairs to ensure an even field of vision.