SYLVANIA 7443 Long Life Miniature Halogen Bulb Features Guide
B01FWOBX36 We Recommend
- Easy To Replace - Sylvania Long Life Miniature Bulbs are easy to install and show instant results. Designed for durability, greater safety, and lower maintenance by the leading supplier of automotive lighting.
- Low Maintenance - Long Life bulbs perform twice as long as any other standard miniature bulbs.
Sylvania's 7443 Long Life Mini Bulb makes a perfect direct replacement solution for your car or truck's interior or exterior lighting. These bulbs offer increased longevity and have been engineered to withstand a sizeable amount of road shock and vibration. Thanks to their robust filament construction and proprietary gas mixture, the 7443 Long Life bulbs live longer, which means you save time and money by buying fewer replacements.
Product specifications (main)
|Manufacturer Part Number||B01FWOBX36|
|Product line||Long Life|
Product specifications (additional)
|Light output||440 Lm|
|Requires Modifications To Install|
|Plug and Play|
– Each bulb has 102 pcs high power 4014 led chips, with HD projector, stronger light penetration.
– 360 Degree lighting ensures optimal visibility, hollow inner body design better for heat dissipation.
– AUXITO 7443 led bulbs utilize newest powerful and high quality 3030SMD led chips. Generating 300% brighter output and larger lighting area than halogen, see more clearly when reversing.
– Used for day running lights,backup reverse lights etc,suit socket:7440 7441 7443 7444 992 W21W (for US standard type socket only).
- Type - LED
- Light output - 1600 Lm
- Wattage - 6W W
Check our the important features like lumens, volts, watts, color temperature and life span of SYLVANIA 7443 Long Life Miniature Halogen Bulb to determine whether this is the optimal option for your vehicle in terms of brightness and longevity.
When you upgrade to SYLVANIA 7443 Long Life Miniature Halogen Bulb, you're making a choice. You're choosing a safe option that will help you see everything ahead of you.
Refer to the Bulb Replacement Guide for verification of compatibility with your car.
To improve visibility, replace the bulbs in pairs to ensure an even field of vision.