2004 Nissan Titan Bulb Sizes
– Max light output: 10000lm. +220% brighter than standard bulbs
– Incredible reliability. Passed 300℉-7 days high-temperature test
– Compatible with most OEM headlight dustcover
– Each bundle contain 2 bulbs, 2 ballast, and accessories
– Xenon Bulb: 2 xenon bulb fits socket size and color described on the title
– Ballast: 35w standard size electronic ballast for xenon bulb
– Only used for back up reverse lights. Backup easily with stronger illumination and light beam distance. Two bulbs per order.
– Lighting Output：2000 raw lumens, 1000 lumens for each bulb . Color: 6000K Xenon White. Size: 1.80" long and 0.60" in diameter.
Have to swap the damaged bulb with your Nissan Titan rather than confident which lamp kind will squeeze into a socket? Many times, it occurs the formal owner's guide (really the only legit source of this sort of information) is out of reach or will not include the essential information for any distinct modification. Besides, we certainly have seen many times that headlights sizing may vary across Nissan Titan generations depending on the trim and calendar year of manufacturing. So that we have collected an ultimate Nissan Titan bulb replacement guide to ease the soreness of look for the proper light kind and size for that interior or exterior lighting system.
Our Nissan Titan replacing chart retrieves the data in the respected lamp companies like Sylvania and Osram. On a single website, you can find out the OEM lamp size for that Nissan Titan headlights, fog lighting, tail lights, turn signals, side markers, backup lights, braking system lights, DRLs, dome lights, glove box lights, cargo area lights, and so on. In case, you would like to up grade the fragile halogen front lights of your respective Nissan Titan into a great LED or HID package we are here to suggest the satisfactory aftermarket options with right fitment for low beam and high beam head lamps.