2015 Nissan Quest Bulb Sizes
– Max light output: 10000lm. +220% brighter than standard bulbs
– Incredible reliability. Passed 300℉-7 days high-temperature test
– Compatible with most OEM headlight dustcover
– Each bundle contain 2 bulbs, 2 ballast, and accessories
– Xenon Bulb: 2 xenon bulb fits socket size and color described on the title
– Ballast: 35w standard size electronic ballast for xenon bulb
– Original equipment quality seal for the most reliable performance
– Features a Certificate of Authentication (CoA)
– Lumens 3400 ±250
– Color temperature 4200
– Wattage 35 W
Best Choice for 2015 Nissan Quest
– Withstands road shock and vibration for optimal performance
– LED bulb fits and installs the same as your old bulb
– White LED bulb, ideal for interior lighting for map, dome, trunk, cargo, and license plate
– Only used for back up reverse lights. Backup easily with stronger illumination and light beam distance. Two bulbs per order.
– Lighting Output：2000 raw lumens, 1000 lumens for each bulb . Color: 6000K Xenon White. Size: 1.80" long and 0.60" in diameter.
Would like to change the shattered light with your Nissan Quest instead of confident which lamp type will squeeze into a socket? It often happens how the formal owner's handbook (really the only legitimate method to obtain these kinds of information and facts) is not available or will not include the necessary info for any distinct modification. Besides, we have now observed many times that headlights sizing may differ across Nissan Quest Quests based on the modification and year of production. So we have compiled a supreme Nissan Quest light bulb replacement manual to relieve the soreness of search for the right light fixture sort and dimension for your interior or exterior lighting system.
Our Nissan Quest replacing graph or chart retrieves the info in the respected bulb companies like Sylvania and Osram. On one web page, you can find out the OEM lamp size for that Nissan Quest front lights, fog lights, tail lights, turn signals, side markers, backup lights, brake lamps, DRLs, dome lights, glove box lights, cargo area lights, and so forth. In the event that, you would like to upgrade the poor halogen front lights of your own Nissan Quest to some great LED or HID system we have been here to advocate the enough aftermarket solutions with proper fitment for low beam and high beam head lamps.