2014 Nissan Quest Bulb Sizes
– Max light output: 10000lm. +220% brighter than standard bulbs
– Incredible reliability. Passed 300℉-7 days high-temperature test
– Compatible with most OEM headlight dustcover
– Each bundle contain 2 bulbs, 2 ballast, and accessories
– Xenon Bulb: 2 xenon bulb fits socket size and color described on the title
– Ballast: 35w standard size electronic ballast for xenon bulb
– Original equipment quality seal for the most reliable performance
– Features a Certificate of Authentication (CoA)
– Lumens 3400 ±250
– Color temperature 4200
– Wattage 35 W
Best Choice for 2014 Nissan Quest
– Withstands road shock and vibration for optimal performance
– LED bulb fits and installs the same as your old bulb
– White LED bulb, ideal for interior lighting for map, dome, trunk, cargo, and license plate
– Only used for back up reverse lights. Backup easily with stronger illumination and light beam distance. Two bulbs per order.
– Lighting Output：2000 raw lumens, 1000 lumens for each bulb . Color: 6000K Xenon White. Size: 1.80" long and 0.60" in diameter.
Must swap the shattered bulb inside your Nissan Quest and not positive which light fixture variety will squeeze into a socket? Many times, it happens that this formal owner's guidebook (the only real reputable source of such information) is not available or is not going to include the required info for the particular modification. Besides, we have observed often that headlights size may differ across Nissan Quest generations dependant upon the trim and year of manufacturing. And then we have compiled a supreme Nissan Quest bulb replacement information to ease the soreness of search for the correct lamp kind and dimension for your interior or exterior lighting system.
Our Nissan Quest replacement graph retrieves the info from the respected light bulb companies like Sylvania and Osram. On one page, you can find out the OEM lamp size for your Nissan Quest front lights, fog lighting, tail lamps, turn signals, side markers, backup lights, braking system lamps, DRLs, dome lights, glove box lights, cargo area lights, and so forth. Just in case, you wish to upgrade the weak halogen front lights of your Nissan Quest into a amazing LED or HID system we are here to advise the satisfactory upgraded options with appropriate fitment for low beam and high beam headlights.