2004 Nissan Quest Bulb Sizes
– Max light output: 10000lm. +220% brighter than standard bulbs
– Incredible reliability. Passed 300℉-7 days high-temperature test
– Compatible with most OEM headlight dustcover
– Each bundle contain 2 bulbs, 2 ballast, and accessories
– Xenon Bulb: 2 xenon bulb fits socket size and color described on the title
– Ballast: 35w standard size electronic ballast for xenon bulb
– Specifically designed to withstand road vibration and provide a longer life than traditional bulbs
– Filament and gas mixture have been engineered for improved longevity
– Meets industry regulations for performance, while bettering life expectancy
– Only used for back up reverse lights. Backup easily with stronger illumination and light beam distance. Two bulbs per order.
– Lighting Output：2000 raw lumens, 1000 lumens for each bulb . Color: 6000K Xenon White. Size: 1.80" long and 0.60" in diameter.
Best Choice for 2004 Nissan Quest
– Withstands road shock and vibration for optimal performance
– LED bulb fits and installs the same as your old bulb
– White LED bulb, ideal for interior lighting for map, dome, trunk, cargo, and license plate
Have to swap the cracked light within your Nissan Quest and never positive which light type will go with a socket? Many times, it comes about how the formal owner's handbook (really the only legitimate supply of such information) is not available or is not going to contain the necessary details for any distinct trim. In addition to, we have now seen often times that headlamps dimension may vary across Nissan Quest generations based on the mod and calendar year of production. So we have compiled a great Nissan Quest light bulb replacement guideline to ease the pain of look for the correct light kind and dimensions for that interior or exterior lighting system.
Our Nissan Quest alternative chart retrieves the info from your trustworthy light bulb suppliers like Sylvania and Osram. On a single webpage, you can find out the OEM bulb dimension for that Nissan Quest front lights, fog lighting fixtures, tail lighting, turn signals, side markers, backup lights, braking system lights, DRLs, dome lights, glove box lights, cargo area lights, and many others. In the event, you would like to upgrade the poor halogen front lights of your own Nissan Quest to some great LED or HID package we have been here to advocate the adequate aftermarket solutions with right fitment for low beam and high beam head lamps.