2010 Nissan Maxima Bulb Sizes
– Max light output: 10000lm. +220% brighter than standard bulbs
– Incredible reliability. Passed 300℉-7 days high-temperature test
– Compatible with most OEM headlight dustcover
– Each bundle contain 2 bulbs, 2 ballast, and accessories
– Xenon Bulb: 2 xenon bulb fits socket size and color described on the title
– Ballast: 35w standard size electronic ballast for xenon bulb
– Original equipment quality seal for the most reliable performance
– Features a Certificate of Authentication (CoA)
– Lumens 3400 ±250
– Color temperature 4200
– Wattage 35 W
Best Choice for 2010 Nissan Maxima
– Withstands road shock and vibration for optimal performance
– LED bulb fits and installs the same as your old bulb
– White LED bulb, ideal for interior lighting for map, dome, trunk, cargo, and license plate
– Only used for back up reverse lights. Backup easily with stronger illumination and light beam distance. Two bulbs per order.
– Lighting Output：2000 raw lumens, 1000 lumens for each bulb . Color: 6000K Xenon White. Size: 1.80" long and 0.60" in diameter.
Must change the shattered bulb in your Nissan Maxima and not certain which light sort will squeeze into a housing? It often occurs that the official owner's handbook (the sole legit way to obtain such info) is not available or fails to include the needed information for a specific modification. In addition to, we certainly have seen frequently that headlights size may vary across Nissan Maxima generations depending on the trim and calendar year of creation. So that we have gathered an ultimate Nissan Maxima light replacement information to relieve the pain of seek out the proper light fixture sort and dimensions for that interior or exterior lighting system.
Our Nissan Maxima replacing graph or chart retrieves the data through the respected bulb manufacturers like Sylvania and Osram. On one page, you can find out the OEM light bulb dimension to the Nissan Maxima headlights, fog lamps, tail lighting, turn signals, side markers, backup lights, braking system lamps, DRLs, dome lights, glove box lights, cargo area lights, and many others. In the event, you would like to improve the weak halogen headlights of your Nissan Maxima to a cool-looking LED or HID package we have been here to advocate the enough upgraded options with appropriate fitment for low beam and high beam head lamps.