2009 Nissan Maxima Bulb Sizes
– Max light output: 10000lm. +220% brighter than standard bulbs
– Incredible reliability. Passed 300℉-7 days high-temperature test
– Compatible with most OEM headlight dustcover
– Each bundle contain 2 bulbs, 2 ballast, and accessories
– Xenon Bulb: 2 xenon bulb fits socket size and color described on the title
– Ballast: 35w standard size electronic ballast for xenon bulb
– Original equipment quality seal for the most reliable performance
– Features a Certificate of Authentication (CoA)
– Lumens 3400 ±250
– Color temperature 4200
– Wattage 35 W
Best Choice for 2009 Nissan Maxima
– Withstands road shock and vibration for optimal performance
– LED bulb fits and installs the same as your old bulb
– White LED bulb, ideal for interior lighting for map, dome, trunk, cargo, and license plate
– Only used for back up reverse lights. Backup easily with stronger illumination and light beam distance. Two bulbs per order.
– Lighting Output：2000 raw lumens, 1000 lumens for each bulb . Color: 6000K Xenon White. Size: 1.80" long and 0.60" in diameter.
Should change the damaged bulb inside your Nissan Maxima and not certain which lamp sort will go with a socket? Many times, it happens how the official owner's handbook (the only legitimate way to obtain such details) is not obtainable or will not contain the essential information to get a distinct mod. Apart from, we have now observed frequently that headlights dimension may differ across Nissan Maxima generations based on the trim and year of production. So we have collected an ultimate Nissan Maxima light bulb replacement information to ease the ache of hunt for the right lamp type and sizing for the interior or exterior lighting system.
Our Nissan Maxima alternative graph or chart retrieves the data from the respected lamp manufacturers like Sylvania and Osram. On one webpage, you can find out the OEM bulb dimension for that Nissan Maxima headlights, fog lights, tail lamps, turn signals, side markers, backup lights, brake lights, DRLs, dome lights, glove box lights, cargo area lights, etc. In the event, you wish to improve the poor halogen headlights of your respective Nissan Maxima to a awesome LED or HID set we have been here to advise the adequate aftermarket alternatives with proper fitment for low beam and high beam headlights.