2006 Nissan Maxima Bulb Sizes
– Original equipment quality seal for the most reliable performance
– Features a Certificate of Authentication (CoA)
– Lumens 3400 ±250
– Color temperature 4200
– Wattage 35 W
Best Choice for 2006 Nissan Maxima
– Withstands road shock and vibration for optimal performance
– LED bulb fits and installs the same as your old bulb
– White LED bulb, ideal for interior lighting for map, dome, trunk, cargo, and license plate
– Specifically designed to withstand road vibration and provide a longer life than traditional bulbs
– Filament and gas mixture have been engineered for improved longevity
– Meets industry regulations for performance, while bettering life expectancy
Must substitute the dimmed light within your Nissan Maxima instead of confident which light fixture type will squeeze into a housing? Many times, it comes about that this official owner's guidebook (really the only genuine supply of such details) is not available or does not include the required information for any certain trim. Apart from, we certainly have viewed many times that headlights size may vary across Nissan Maxima Maximas based on the mod and year of manufacturing. So we have compiled a great Nissan Maxima light bulb replacement guideline to ease the pain of look for the proper light variety and dimension for your interior or exterior lighting system.
Our Nissan Maxima replacement graph retrieves the info from the respected bulb manufacturers like Sylvania and Osram. On a single webpage, you will discover the OEM bulb dimension for your Nissan Maxima headlights, fog lamps, tail lighting, turn signals, side markers, backup lights, braking system lamps, DRLs, dome lights, glove box lights, cargo area lights, and so on. In case, you want to improve the weak halogen front lights of your Nissan Maxima into a great LED or HID system we have been here to suggest the satisfactory aftermarket options with right fitment for low beam and high beam head lamps.