2005 Nissan Maxima Bulb Sizes
– Original equipment quality seal for the most reliable performance
– Features a Certificate of Authentication (CoA)
– Lumens 3400 ±250
– Color temperature 4200
– Wattage 35 W
Best Choice for 2005 Nissan Maxima
– Withstands road shock and vibration for optimal performance
– LED bulb fits and installs the same as your old bulb
– White LED bulb, ideal for interior lighting for map, dome, trunk, cargo, and license plate
– Specifically designed to withstand road vibration and provide a longer life than traditional bulbs
– Filament and gas mixture have been engineered for improved longevity
– Meets industry regulations for performance, while bettering life expectancy
Need to substitute the broken bulb in your Nissan Maxima and never positive which light fixture kind will fit into a housing? Many times, it happens that this recognized owner's manual (the sole genuine source of these kinds of information and facts) is out of reach or will not have the required information for any particular trim. Aside from, we now have noticed many times that headlights sizing may differ across Nissan Maxima generations according to the trim and year of manufacturing. So that we have collected a supreme Nissan Maxima bulb replacement manual to relieve the ache of hunt for the correct lamp type and dimension for the interior or exterior lighting system.
Our Nissan Maxima alternative graph retrieves the info from the trusted bulb producers like Sylvania and Osram. On one page, you will discover the OEM bulb dimension to the Nissan Maxima headlights, fog lighting, tail lamps, turn signals, side markers, backup lights, brake lights, DRLs, dome lights, glove box lights, cargo area lights, and so forth. In the event, you would want to update the fragile halogen front lights of your respective Nissan Maxima to some great LED or HID kit our company is here to suggest the satisfactory aftermarket solutions with proper fitment for low beam and high beam head lamps.