2019 Nissan LEAF Bulb Sizes
– Max light output: 10000lm. +220% brighter than standard bulbs
– Incredible reliability. Passed 300℉-7 days high-temperature test
– Compatible with most OEM headlight dustcover
– 300% Brighter Than Halogen - Top Automotive-Grade LED chips with 60W, 10,000LM per pair, 6500K cool white
– Over 5,0000 Hours Lifespan - Whole aviation aluminum body, unique hollow-carved heat sink design and 1,2000RPM turbo cool fan
– 10 Minutes Easy Installation
– CanBUS-Ready for 98% Vehicles
– Each bundle contain 2 bulbs, 2 ballast, and accessories
– Xenon Bulb: 2 xenon bulb fits socket size and color described on the title
– Ballast: 35w standard size electronic ballast for xenon bulb
– Only used for back up reverse lights. Backup easily with stronger illumination and light beam distance. Two bulbs per order.
– Lighting Output：2000 raw lumens, 1000 lumens for each bulb . Color: 6000K Xenon White. Size: 1.80" long and 0.60" in diameter.
– Instant illumination: Unlike incandescent bulbs, LEDs illuminate immediately. This "instant-on" technology offers the added safety benefit of giving drivers around you more time to react.
– Superior performance: Sylvania LEDs are manufactured with bright, long-lasting, SMD LED bulbs and a thermal management system that extends life and increases performance
Need to swap the dimmed bulb within your Nissan LEAF instead of confident which light sort will match a housing? It often happens that this recognized owner's guide (the sole reputable source of this sort of info) is not obtainable or fails to include the required details for any particular modification. Aside from, we have observed often that headlamps sizing may vary across Nissan LEAF generations dependant upon the trim and calendar year of production. So that we have collected a great Nissan LEAF bulb replacement guideline to relieve the pain of look for the proper light sort and dimensions to the interior or exterior lighting system.
Our Nissan LEAF replacement graph or chart retrieves the info from your trustworthy light bulb companies like Sylvania and Osram. On one page, you can find out the OEM lamp dimensions for that Nissan LEAF headlights, fog lights, tail lights, turn signals, side markers, backup lights, braking system lights, DRLs, dome lights, glove box lights, cargo area lights, and so on. In case, you would want to update the weak halogen front lights of your respective Nissan LEAF to your great LED or HID kit our company is here to suggest the enough aftermarket options with appropriate fitment for low beam and high beam headlights.