2018 Nissan LEAF Bulb Sizes
– Max light output: 10000lm. +220% brighter than standard bulbs
– Incredible reliability. Passed 300℉-7 days high-temperature test
– Compatible with most OEM headlight dustcover
– Each bundle contain 2 bulbs, 2 ballast, and accessories
– Xenon Bulb: 2 xenon bulb fits socket size and color described on the title
– Ballast: 35w standard size electronic ballast for xenon bulb
– Only used for back up reverse lights. Backup easily with stronger illumination and light beam distance. Two bulbs per order.
– Lighting Output：2000 raw lumens, 1000 lumens for each bulb . Color: 6000K Xenon White. Size: 1.80" long and 0.60" in diameter.
– Instant illumination: Unlike incandescent bulbs, LEDs illuminate immediately. This "instant-on" technology offers the added safety benefit of giving drivers around you more time to react.
– Superior performance: Sylvania LEDs are manufactured with bright, long-lasting, SMD LED bulbs and a thermal management system that extends life and increases performance
Need to swap the broken light bulb with your Nissan LEAF instead of confident which lamp sort will squeeze into a socket? Many times, it happens the recognized owner's guidebook (the only real genuine way to obtain this kind of information and facts) is out of reach or fails to include the essential data for a distinct modification. Besides, we now have viewed many times that headlamps sizing may vary across Nissan LEAF generations depending on the mod and calendar year of production. So we have put together a great Nissan LEAF bulb replacement manual to relieve the ache of look for the appropriate light sort and dimensions for the interior or exterior lighting system.
Our Nissan LEAF replacement chart retrieves the info through the reliable lamp companies like Sylvania and Osram. On a single web page, you can find out the OEM bulb size for the Nissan LEAF front lights, fog lighting, tail lights, turn signals, side markers, backup lights, brake lights, DRLs, dome lights, glove box lights, cargo area lights, and so forth. In the event that, you would like to upgrade the fragile halogen front lights of your Nissan LEAF to your great LED or HID kit we have been here to recommend the adequate upgraded options with appropriate fitment for low beam and high beam head lamps.