2017 Nissan LEAF Bulb Sizes
Best Choice for 2017 Nissan LEAF
– High Power 90W/Bulb , 6000K Xenon White , 13000lm per pair
– UNMATCHED QUALITY - Low voltage protection, high precision constant current driver chip
– Longer Lifespan & Energy Saving : Working For More Than 50,000 Hours
– EASY INSTALLATION - Can be installed in 20 mins. No relay. No capacitors. No extra wiring.
– Only used for back up reverse lights. Backup easily with stronger illumination and light beam distance. Two bulbs per order.
– Lighting Output：2000 raw lumens, 1000 lumens for each bulb . Color: 6000K Xenon White. Size: 1.80" long and 0.60" in diameter.
Should substitute the cracked light bulb in your Nissan LEAF and not positive which light sort will go with a housing? Many times, it takes place the formal owner's guide (really the only genuine way to obtain this sort of details) is out of reach or is not going to contain the needed data for a certain trim. In addition to, we now have viewed often times that headlights sizing may vary across Nissan LEAF generations according to the mod and calendar year of production. And then we have collected a supreme Nissan LEAF light bulb replacement guide to ease the ache of seek out the appropriate lamp variety and size for the interior or exterior lighting system.
Our Nissan LEAF replacement graph or chart retrieves the data from your trusted bulb manufacturers like Sylvania and Osram. On one page, you can find out the OEM bulb dimension for your Nissan LEAF front lights, fog lamps, tail lights, turn signals, side markers, backup lights, brake lights, DRLs, dome lights, glove box lights, cargo area lights, and so forth. Just in case, you would like to upgrade the fragile halogen front lights of your respective Nissan LEAF to some great LED or HID package our company is here to advise the adequate upgraded alternatives with right fitment for low beam and high beam headlights.