2015 Nissan LEAF Bulb Sizes
– 300% Brighter Than Halogen - Top Automotive-Grade LED chips with 60W, 12,000LM per pair，6500K cool white
– Over 5,0000 Hours Lifespan - Whole aviation aluminum body, unique hollow-carved heat sink design and 1,2000RPM turbo cool fan
– 10 Minutes Easy Installation
– CanBUS-Ready for 98% Vehicles
Best Choice for 2015 Nissan LEAF
– High Power 90W/Bulb , 6000K Xenon White , 13000lm per pair
– UNMATCHED QUALITY - Low voltage protection, high precision constant current driver chip
– Longer Lifespan & Energy Saving : Working For More Than 50,000 Hours
– EASY INSTALLATION - Can be installed in 20 mins. No relay. No capacitors. No extra wiring.
– Only used for back up reverse lights. Backup easily with stronger illumination and light beam distance. Two bulbs per order.
– Lighting Output：2000 raw lumens, 1000 lumens for each bulb . Color: 6000K Xenon White. Size: 1.80" long and 0.60" in diameter.
Would like to change the dimmed bulb in your Nissan LEAF instead of confident which light variety will fit into a socket? It often takes place that the official owner's handbook (the only genuine method to obtain such information) is not available or does not contain the essential info for any particular mod. In addition to, we have now seen frequently that headlights sizing may differ across Nissan LEAF LEAFs dependant upon the trim and year of creation. So we have collected a great Nissan LEAF light bulb replacement manual to relieve the pain of look for the correct light fixture type and sizing for your interior or exterior lighting system.
Our Nissan LEAF replacing graph or chart retrieves the information in the reliable light bulb companies like Sylvania and Osram. On one website, you will discover the OEM light bulb sizing for the Nissan LEAF front lights, fog lamps, tail lighting, turn signals, side markers, backup lights, braking system lamps, DRLs, dome lights, glove box lights, cargo area lights, and many others. In the event, you wish to up grade the weak halogen headlights of your respective Nissan LEAF into a amazing LED or HID kit we are here to advocate the adequate aftermarket alternatives with correct fitment for low beam and high beam head lamps.