2013 Nissan LEAF Bulb Sizes
Best Choice for 2013 Nissan LEAF
– High Power 90W/Bulb , 6000K Xenon White , 13000lm per pair
– UNMATCHED QUALITY - Low voltage protection, high precision constant current driver chip
– Longer Lifespan & Energy Saving : Working For More Than 50,000 Hours
– EASY INSTALLATION - Can be installed in 20 mins. No relay. No capacitors. No extra wiring.
– Only used for back up reverse lights. Backup easily with stronger illumination and light beam distance. Two bulbs per order.
– Lighting Output：2000 raw lumens, 1000 lumens for each bulb . Color: 6000K Xenon White. Size: 1.80" long and 0.60" in diameter.
Would like to change the damaged light bulb inside your Nissan LEAF and never certain which light type will squeeze into a socket? Many times, it comes about that this established owner's manual (the only real reputable method to obtain such information) is out of reach or fails to include the necessary data for any specific mod. Besides, we certainly have noticed many times that headlamps dimension may differ across Nissan LEAF LEAFs dependant upon the mod and year of production. So that we have gathered a great Nissan LEAF light bulb replacement manual to relieve the pain of seek out the right light fixture kind and sizing for your interior or exterior lighting system.
Our Nissan LEAF replacement chart retrieves the info in the trusted light bulb manufacturers like Sylvania and Osram. On one webpage, you can find out the OEM bulb dimensions for the Nissan LEAF headlights, fog lamps, tail lights, turn signals, side markers, backup lights, braking system lights, DRLs, dome lights, glove box lights, cargo area lights, and so on. In the event that, you wish to upgrade the weak halogen headlights of the Nissan LEAF into a cool-looking LED or HID system we are here to recommend the adequate aftermarket solutions with correct fitment for low beam and high beam headlights.