2012 Nissan LEAF Bulb Sizes
Best Choice for 2012 Nissan LEAF
– High Power 90W/Bulb , 6000K Xenon White , 13000lm per pair
– UNMATCHED QUALITY - Low voltage protection, high precision constant current driver chip
– Longer Lifespan & Energy Saving : Working For More Than 50,000 Hours
– EASY INSTALLATION - Can be installed in 20 mins. No relay. No capacitors. No extra wiring.
– Only used for back up reverse lights. Backup easily with stronger illumination and light beam distance. Two bulbs per order.
– Lighting Output：2000 raw lumens, 1000 lumens for each bulb . Color: 6000K Xenon White. Size: 1.80" long and 0.60" in diameter.
Have to change the damaged bulb with your Nissan LEAF and never positive which lamp variety will squeeze into a housing? Many times, it comes about that this formal owner's guide (really the only reputable method to obtain such details) is not obtainable or will not have the needed information for the certain trim. Besides, we certainly have noticed often that headlamps dimension may differ across Nissan LEAF LEAFs based on the trim and year of manufacturing. Therefore we have collected a great Nissan LEAF light replacement guideline to ease the discomfort of look for the correct lamp sort and size to the interior or exterior lighting system.
Our Nissan LEAF replacement graph retrieves the data from the trusted bulb suppliers like Sylvania and Osram. On one web page, you will discover the OEM bulb size to the Nissan LEAF headlights, fog lamps, tail lamps, turn signals, side markers, backup lights, braking system lamps, DRLs, dome lights, glove box lights, cargo area lights, and so on. In the event, you would like to improve the poor halogen front lights of the Nissan LEAF to some cool-looking LED or HID system we are here to recommend the adequate upgraded options with proper fitment for low beam and high beam head lamps.