2011 Nissan LEAF Bulb Sizes
Best Choice for 2011 Nissan LEAF
– High Power 90W/Bulb , 6000K Xenon White , 13000lm per pair
– UNMATCHED QUALITY - Low voltage protection, high precision constant current driver chip
– Longer Lifespan & Energy Saving : Working For More Than 50,000 Hours
– EASY INSTALLATION - Can be installed in 20 mins. No relay. No capacitors. No extra wiring.
– Only used for back up reverse lights. Backup easily with stronger illumination and light beam distance. Two bulbs per order.
– Lighting Output：2000 raw lumens, 1000 lumens for each bulb . Color: 6000K Xenon White. Size: 1.80" long and 0.60" in diameter.
Must substitute the shattered light bulb in your Nissan LEAF and not certain which lamp sort will go with a housing? Many times, it takes place the established owner's guide (the sole legit way to obtain this kind of information) is not available or fails to contain the needed details for a certain trim. Aside from, we certainly have viewed often times that headlights sizing may vary across Nissan LEAF generations according to the modification and calendar year of production. So that we have gathered a great Nissan LEAF light replacement manual to relieve the pain of hunt for the correct light fixture variety and size for your interior or exterior lighting system.
Our Nissan LEAF replacing graph or chart retrieves the information in the trusted light bulb suppliers like Sylvania and Osram. On a single website, you can find out the OEM bulb dimensions for that Nissan LEAF front lights, fog lights, tail lamps, turn signals, side markers, backup lights, brake lights, DRLs, dome lights, glove box lights, cargo area lights, etc. In case, you wish to update the weakened halogen headlights of your respective Nissan LEAF to some cool-looking LED or HID kit we have been here to advocate the sufficient upgraded options with correct fitment for low beam and high beam headlights.