2017 Nissan GT-R Bulb Sizes
Best Choice for 2017 Nissan GT-R
– Withstands road shock and vibration for optimal performance
– LED bulb fits and installs the same as your old bulb
– White LED bulb, ideal for interior lighting for map, dome, trunk, cargo, and license plate
– Only used for back up reverse lights. Backup easily with stronger illumination and light beam distance. Two bulbs per order.
– Lighting Output：2000 raw lumens, 1000 lumens for each bulb . Color: 6000K Xenon White. Size: 1.80" long and 0.60" in diameter.
Would like to swap the damaged light bulb in your Nissan GT-R and not confident which light fixture variety will go with a housing? Many times, it happens that this official owner's manual (the sole reputable supply of this sort of information) is not obtainable or will not contain the required information for a specific mod. Besides, we certainly have observed many times that headlights size may differ across Nissan GT-R GT-Rs based on the trim and calendar year of creation. And then we have gathered an ultimate Nissan GT-R light replacement information to relieve the pain of look for the correct light type and dimensions to the interior or exterior lighting system.
Our Nissan GT-R substitute chart retrieves the info in the respected light bulb manufacturers like Sylvania and Osram. On one page, you can find out the OEM bulb size for that Nissan GT-R headlights, fog lights, tail lamps, turn signals, side markers, backup lights, brake lights, DRLs, dome lights, glove box lights, cargo area lights, and many others. In the event, you want to upgrade the poor halogen front lights of your Nissan GT-R to some great LED or HID package we are here to advise the enough aftermarket options with proper fitment for low beam and high beam head lamps.