2013 Nissan GT-R Bulb Sizes
Best Choice for 2013 Nissan GT-R
– High Power 90W/Bulb , 6000K Xenon White , 13000lm per pair
– UNMATCHED QUALITY - Low voltage protection, high precision constant current driver chip
– Longer Lifespan & Energy Saving : Working For More Than 50,000 Hours
– EASY INSTALLATION - Can be installed in 20 mins. No relay. No capacitors. No extra wiring.
– Original equipment quality seal for the most reliable performance
– Xenon HID lights deliver better light but consume less power
– At highway speeds, HID lights give you up to a full second more time to safely react to road hazards
– Features a Certificate of Authentication (CoA)
– Lumens 3400 ±250
– Color temperature 4200
– Wattage 35 W
Would like to change the shattered light bulb inside your Nissan GT-R rather than certain which light fixture sort will go with a socket? Many times, it occurs the established owner's manual (the sole legit supply of this kind of details) is out of reach or fails to contain the necessary information for any specific modification. Apart from, we now have seen often that headlamps size may differ across Nissan GT-R GT-Rs depending on the modification and calendar year of manufacturing. And then we have compiled an ultimate Nissan GT-R light bulb replacement manual to ease the pain of hunt for the appropriate lamp variety and dimensions for that interior or exterior lighting system.
Our Nissan GT-R substitute chart retrieves the info through the trusted light bulb manufacturers like Sylvania and Osram. On a single page, you will discover the OEM lamp dimension to the Nissan GT-R front lights, fog lamps, tail lights, turn signals, side markers, backup lights, braking system lights, DRLs, dome lights, glove box lights, cargo area lights, etc. In the event that, you wish to update the fragile halogen headlights of your respective Nissan GT-R to your amazing LED or HID system we have been here to suggest the satisfactory upgraded options with right fitment for low beam and high beam head lamps.