2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Bulb Sizes
Best Choice for 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata
– High Power 90W/Bulb , 6000K Xenon White , 13000lm per pair
– UNMATCHED QUALITY - Low voltage protection, high precision constant current driver chip
– Longer Lifespan & Energy Saving : Working For More Than 50,000 Hours
– EASY INSTALLATION - Can be installed in 20 mins. No relay. No capacitors. No extra wiring.
– Original equipment quality seal for the most reliable performance
– Features a Certificate of Authentication (CoA)
– Lumens 3400 ±250
– Color temperature 4200
– Wattage 35 W
– Only used for back up reverse lights. Backup easily with stronger illumination and light beam distance. Two bulbs per order.
– Lighting Output：2000 raw lumens, 1000 lumens for each bulb . Color: 6000K Xenon White. Size: 1.80" long and 0.60" in diameter.
Must change the dimmed light inside your Mazda MX-5 Miata and never confident which light kind will go with a socket? Many times, it happens that this established owner's guide (really the only legitimate supply of this sort of information) is not available or will not include the essential information for the certain trim. Apart from, we now have observed many times that headlights dimension may differ across Mazda MX-5 Miata MX-5 Miatas depending on the trim and year of creation. So we have gathered a great Mazda MX-5 Miata light bulb replacement information to alleviate the discomfort of search for the correct lamp kind and sizing for your interior or exterior lighting system.
Our Mazda MX-5 Miata substitute graph retrieves the info in the reliable bulb companies like Sylvania and Osram. On a single webpage, you will discover the OEM light bulb dimensions to the Mazda MX-5 Miata front lights, fog lamps, tail lights, turn signals, side markers, backup lights, braking system lights, DRLs, dome lights, glove box lights, cargo area lights, etc. In the event that, you wish to improve the weakened halogen front lights of the Mazda MX-5 Miata to your awesome LED or HID kit we have been here to advocate the sufficient upgraded alternatives with correct fitment for low beam and high beam head lamps.