2014 Mazda MX-5 Miata Bulb Sizes
Best Choice for 2014 Mazda MX-5 Miata
– High Power 90W/Bulb , 6000K Xenon White , 13000lm per pair
– UNMATCHED QUALITY - Low voltage protection, high precision constant current driver chip
– Longer Lifespan & Energy Saving : Working For More Than 50,000 Hours
– EASY INSTALLATION - Can be installed in 20 mins. No relay. No capacitors. No extra wiring.
– Original equipment quality seal for the most reliable performance
– Features a Certificate of Authentication (CoA)
– Lumens 3400 ±250
– Color temperature 4200
– Wattage 35 W
– Only used for back up reverse lights. Backup easily with stronger illumination and light beam distance. Two bulbs per order.
– Lighting Output：2000 raw lumens, 1000 lumens for each bulb . Color: 6000K Xenon White. Size: 1.80" long and 0.60" in diameter.
Would like to change the dimmed bulb in your Mazda MX-5 Miata and not certain which light fixture type will match a socket? It often takes place how the recognized owner's handbook (really the only genuine way to obtain these kinds of information and facts) is not available or will not contain the essential info to get a specific trim. Besides, we certainly have seen often times that headlights sizing may vary across Mazda MX-5 Miata MX-5 Miatas based on the mod and year of production. So we have put together an ultimate Mazda MX-5 Miata bulb replacement guide to relieve the ache of search for the proper light fixture variety and sizing for your interior or exterior lighting system.
Our Mazda MX-5 Miata replacing graph or chart retrieves the information from the respected lamp suppliers like Sylvania and Osram. On one web page, you will discover the OEM lamp dimension to the Mazda MX-5 Miata headlights, fog lighting fixtures, tail lighting, turn signals, side markers, backup lights, braking system lamps, DRLs, dome lights, glove box lights, cargo area lights, and many others. In the event that, you would want to upgrade the fragile halogen front lights of the Mazda MX-5 Miata to your amazing LED or HID set we have been here to advocate the adequate aftermarket alternatives with appropriate fitment for low beam and high beam headlights.