2011 Mazda MX-5 Miata Bulb Sizes
Best Choice for 2011 Mazda MX-5 Miata
– High Power 90W/Bulb , 6000K Xenon White , 13000lm per pair
– UNMATCHED QUALITY - Low voltage protection, high precision constant current driver chip
– Longer Lifespan & Energy Saving : Working For More Than 50,000 Hours
– EASY INSTALLATION - Can be installed in 20 mins. No relay. No capacitors. No extra wiring.
– Original equipment quality seal for the most reliable performance
– Features a Certificate of Authentication (CoA)
– Lumens 3400 ±250
– Color temperature 4200
– Wattage 35 W
– Only used for back up reverse lights. Backup easily with stronger illumination and light beam distance. Two bulbs per order.
– Lighting Output：2000 raw lumens, 1000 lumens for each bulb . Color: 6000K Xenon White. Size: 1.80" long and 0.60" in diameter.
Would like to swap the cracked bulb within your Mazda MX-5 Miata instead of positive which light kind will squeeze into a socket? Many times, it occurs how the recognized owner's guidebook (the only legitimate way to obtain these kinds of info) is not available or fails to have the essential information for a certain trim. Apart from, we have noticed frequently that headlights size may differ across Mazda MX-5 Miata generations according to the trim and calendar year of creation. So we have gathered an ultimate Mazda MX-5 Miata bulb replacement manual to ease the soreness of seek out the appropriate light variety and dimension for that interior or exterior lighting system.
Our Mazda MX-5 Miata replacing chart retrieves the information from the trusted light bulb companies like Sylvania and Osram. On a single web page, you will discover the OEM lamp sizing for that Mazda MX-5 Miata headlights, fog lights, tail lighting, turn signals, side markers, backup lights, braking system lamps, DRLs, dome lights, glove box lights, cargo area lights, etc. In the event that, you would like to improve the fragile halogen headlights of your respective Mazda MX-5 Miata into a great LED or HID set we are here to advise the sufficient upgraded alternatives with proper fitment for low beam and high beam head lamps.