2010 Mazda MX-5 Miata Bulb Sizes
Best Choice for 2010 Mazda MX-5 Miata
– High Power 90W/Bulb , 6000K Xenon White , 13000lm per pair
– UNMATCHED QUALITY - Low voltage protection, high precision constant current driver chip
– Longer Lifespan & Energy Saving : Working For More Than 50,000 Hours
– EASY INSTALLATION - Can be installed in 20 mins. No relay. No capacitors. No extra wiring.
– Original equipment quality seal for the most reliable performance
– Features a Certificate of Authentication (CoA)
– Lumens 3400 ±250
– Color temperature 4200
– Wattage 35 W
– Only used for back up reverse lights. Backup easily with stronger illumination and light beam distance. Two bulbs per order.
– Lighting Output：2000 raw lumens, 1000 lumens for each bulb . Color: 6000K Xenon White. Size: 1.80" long and 0.60" in diameter.
Need to replace the broken light bulb in your Mazda MX-5 Miata instead of sure which lamp kind will go with a socket? It often comes about the official owner's guide (really the only reputable source of this kind of details) is not obtainable or does not include the necessary data for the particular modification. Apart from, we have now seen often that headlamps dimensions may vary across Mazda MX-5 Miata MX-5 Miatas depending on the trim and calendar year of production. And then we have collected a great Mazda MX-5 Miata light bulb replacement guideline to relieve the soreness of look for the proper lamp sort and sizing to the interior or exterior lighting system.
Our Mazda MX-5 Miata replacement chart retrieves the data from your trusted bulb manufacturers like Sylvania and Osram. On one page, you can find out the OEM light bulb sizing to the Mazda MX-5 Miata front lights, fog lighting fixtures, tail lighting, turn signals, side markers, backup lights, brake lamps, DRLs, dome lights, glove box lights, cargo area lights, and so on. Just in case, you would want to improve the fragile halogen headlights of the Mazda MX-5 Miata to your awesome LED or HID package we are here to recommend the satisfactory upgraded options with right fitment for low beam and high beam head lamps.