2009 Mazda MX-5 Miata Bulb Sizes
Best Choice for 2009 Mazda MX-5 Miata
– High Power 90W/Bulb , 6000K Xenon White , 13000lm per pair
– UNMATCHED QUALITY - Low voltage protection, high precision constant current driver chip
– Longer Lifespan & Energy Saving : Working For More Than 50,000 Hours
– EASY INSTALLATION - Can be installed in 20 mins. No relay. No capacitors. No extra wiring.
– Original equipment quality seal for the most reliable performance
– Features a Certificate of Authentication (CoA)
– Lumens 3400 ±250
– Color temperature 4200
– Wattage 35 W
– Only used for back up reverse lights. Backup easily with stronger illumination and light beam distance. Two bulbs per order.
– Lighting Output：2000 raw lumens, 1000 lumens for each bulb . Color: 6000K Xenon White. Size: 1.80" long and 0.60" in diameter.
Have to swap the damaged bulb in your Mazda MX-5 Miata and not positive which lamp variety will fit into a housing? Many times, it comes about how the recognized owner's handbook (the only legitimate supply of these kinds of information) is not obtainable or does not include the needed information to get a specific trim. Aside from, we have seen often that headlights sizing may vary across Mazda MX-5 Miata MX-5 Miatas dependant upon the mod and year of production. So we have put together a great Mazda MX-5 Miata light replacement guide to alleviate the pain of look for the appropriate lamp type and dimension for the interior or exterior lighting system.
Our Mazda MX-5 Miata replacement graph or chart retrieves the information in the trusted lamp manufacturers like Sylvania and Osram. On one website, you will discover the OEM light bulb dimension for the Mazda MX-5 Miata headlights, fog lamps, tail lamps, turn signals, side markers, backup lights, braking system lights, DRLs, dome lights, glove box lights, cargo area lights, etc. In the event that, you want to update the fragile halogen headlights of the Mazda MX-5 Miata to a awesome LED or HID set our company is here to advocate the satisfactory upgraded alternatives with right fitment for low beam and high beam headlights.