2002 Mazda Millenia Bulb Sizes
– Max light output: 10000lm. +220% brighter than standard bulbs
– Incredible reliability. Passed 300℉-7 days high-temperature test
– Compatible with most OEM headlight dustcover
– Each bundle contain 2 bulbs, 2 ballast, and accessories
– Xenon Bulb: 2 xenon bulb fits socket size and color described on the title
– Ballast: 35w standard size electronic ballast for xenon bulb
– Only used for back up reverse lights. Backup easily with stronger illumination and light beam distance. Two bulbs per order.
– Lighting Output：2000 raw lumens, 1000 lumens for each bulb . Color: 6000K Xenon White. Size: 1.80" long and 0.60" in diameter.
Best Choice for 2002 Mazda Millenia
– Withstands road shock and vibration for optimal performance
– LED bulb fits and installs the same as your old bulb
– White LED bulb, ideal for interior lighting for map, dome, trunk, cargo, and license plate
Must swap the shattered light bulb with your Mazda Millenia rather than confident which light type will match a housing? Many times, it comes about that this established owner's manual (the sole legit source of this sort of information) is not available or is not going to contain the necessary details for any distinct trim. Aside from, we now have observed often that headlamps size may differ across Mazda Millenia Millenias according to the mod and calendar year of production. And then we have gathered a great Mazda Millenia bulb replacement manual to alleviate the soreness of search for the appropriate light sort and dimensions for that interior or exterior lighting system.
Our Mazda Millenia alternative graph retrieves the information through the respected lamp manufacturers like Sylvania and Osram. On a single website, you will discover the OEM light bulb size for that Mazda Millenia front lights, fog lighting fixtures, tail lighting, turn signals, side markers, backup lights, braking system lamps, DRLs, dome lights, glove box lights, cargo area lights, etc. In the event that, you want to improve the fragile halogen front lights of your own Mazda Millenia to a cool-looking LED or HID kit our company is here to advocate the sufficient aftermarket alternatives with proper fitment for low beam and high beam headlights.