2001 Mazda Millenia Bulb Sizes
– Max light output: 10000lm. +220% brighter than standard bulbs
– Incredible reliability. Passed 300℉-7 days high-temperature test
– Compatible with most OEM headlight dustcover
– Each bundle contain 2 bulbs, 2 ballast, and accessories
– Xenon Bulb: 2 xenon bulb fits socket size and color described on the title
– Ballast: 35w standard size electronic ballast for xenon bulb
– Only used for back up reverse lights. Backup easily with stronger illumination and light beam distance. Two bulbs per order.
– Lighting Output：2000 raw lumens, 1000 lumens for each bulb . Color: 6000K Xenon White. Size: 1.80" long and 0.60" in diameter.
Best Choice for 2001 Mazda Millenia
– Withstands road shock and vibration for optimal performance
– LED bulb fits and installs the same as your old bulb
– White LED bulb, ideal for interior lighting for map, dome, trunk, cargo, and license plate
Would like to swap the dimmed bulb in your Mazda Millenia and never sure which lamp variety will squeeze into a housing? Many times, it happens how the official owner's handbook (the only real reputable source of these kinds of details) is not available or will not include the required information for any particular trim. In addition to, we certainly have seen often times that headlamps dimension may vary across Mazda Millenia generations according to the modification and year of manufacturing. So that we have put together an ultimate Mazda Millenia light bulb replacement guideline to ease the pain of seek out the right light sort and sizing to the interior or exterior lighting system.
Our Mazda Millenia replacement graph retrieves the information from the trusted lamp companies like Sylvania and Osram. On one website, you will discover the OEM light bulb sizing for your Mazda Millenia front lights, fog lighting, tail lamps, turn signals, side markers, backup lights, brake lights, DRLs, dome lights, glove box lights, cargo area lights, and many others. In case, you would want to upgrade the weakened halogen front lights of your respective Mazda Millenia into a cool-looking LED or HID package we are here to suggest the adequate aftermarket alternatives with correct fitment for low beam and high beam headlights.