1999 Mazda Millenia Bulb Sizes
– Max light output: 10000lm. +220% brighter than standard bulbs
– Incredible reliability. Passed 300℉-7 days high-temperature test
– Compatible with most OEM headlight dustcover
– Each bundle contain 2 bulbs, 2 ballast, and accessories
– Xenon Bulb: 2 xenon bulb fits socket size and color described on the title
– Ballast: 35w standard size electronic ballast for xenon bulb
Best Choice for 1999 Mazda Millenia
– Withstands road shock and vibration for optimal performance
– LED bulb fits and installs the same as your old bulb
– White LED bulb, ideal for interior lighting for map, dome, trunk, cargo, and license plate
Need to replace the damaged bulb with your Mazda Millenia and not confident which lamp variety will squeeze into a housing? It often occurs the official owner's handbook (really the only legit source of these kinds of info) is not available or fails to include the necessary information for any specific modification. Aside from, we have viewed often times that headlamps sizing may vary across Mazda Millenia Millenias based on the mod and calendar year of manufacturing. So we have put together an ultimate Mazda Millenia light bulb replacement guideline to relieve the ache of look for the proper light fixture type and size for the interior or exterior lighting system.
Our Mazda Millenia replacing graph or chart retrieves the info from the reliable lamp producers like Sylvania and Osram. On a single web page, you can find out the OEM light bulb sizing for the Mazda Millenia headlights, fog lighting fixtures, tail lights, turn signals, side markers, backup lights, brake lights, DRLs, dome lights, glove box lights, cargo area lights, and so on. Just in case, you would want to upgrade the fragile halogen headlights of your respective Mazda Millenia to a awesome LED or HID kit our company is here to suggest the enough upgraded options with proper fitment for low beam and high beam head lamps.