2013 Mazda Mazda6 Bulb Sizes
– Max light output: 10000lm. +220% brighter than standard bulbs
– Incredible reliability. Passed 300℉-7 days high-temperature test
– Compatible with most OEM headlight dustcover
– Each bundle contain 2 bulbs, 2 ballast, and accessories
– Xenon Bulb: 2 xenon bulb fits socket size and color described on the title
– Ballast: 35w standard size electronic ballast for xenon bulb
– Original equipment quality seal for the most reliable performance
– Features a Certificate of Authentication (CoA)
– Lumens 3400 ±250
– Color temperature 4200
– Wattage 35 W
– Only used for back up reverse lights. Backup easily with stronger illumination and light beam distance. Two bulbs per order.
– Lighting Output：2000 raw lumens, 1000 lumens for each bulb . Color: 6000K Xenon White. Size: 1.80" long and 0.60" in diameter.
Should change the broken light bulb within your Mazda Mazda6 rather than certain which light kind will go with a socket? It often takes place that this established owner's guidebook (really the only reputable supply of such details) is not available or does not contain the necessary details for the distinct trim. Aside from, we have seen many times that headlamps size may vary across Mazda Mazda6 Mazda6s according to the modification and calendar year of creation. So we have collected a supreme Mazda Mazda6 bulb replacement manual to relieve the soreness of look for the correct light fixture type and size for your interior or exterior lighting system.
Our Mazda Mazda6 replacement graph retrieves the data through the reliable lamp suppliers like Sylvania and Osram. On one website, you can find out the OEM light bulb sizing for your Mazda Mazda6 headlights, fog lighting, tail lights, turn signals, side markers, backup lights, brake lights, DRLs, dome lights, glove box lights, cargo area lights, and so on. Just in case, you would want to up grade the weakened halogen front lights of your own Mazda Mazda6 to a awesome LED or HID kit we are here to advocate the sufficient upgraded solutions with proper fitment for low beam and high beam headlights.