2012 Mazda Mazda6 Bulb Sizes
– Max light output: 10000lm. +220% brighter than standard bulbs
– Incredible reliability. Passed 300℉-7 days high-temperature test
– Compatible with most OEM headlight dustcover
– Each bundle contain 2 bulbs, 2 ballast, and accessories
– Xenon Bulb: 2 xenon bulb fits socket size and color described on the title
– Ballast: 35w standard size electronic ballast for xenon bulb
– Original equipment quality seal for the most reliable performance
– Features a Certificate of Authentication (CoA)
– Lumens 3400 ±250
– Color temperature 4200
– Wattage 35 W
– Only used for back up reverse lights. Backup easily with stronger illumination and light beam distance. Two bulbs per order.
– Lighting Output：2000 raw lumens, 1000 lumens for each bulb . Color: 6000K Xenon White. Size: 1.80" long and 0.60" in diameter.
Should change the dimmed light bulb inside your Mazda Mazda6 and not sure which light fixture kind will squeeze into a socket? Many times, it comes about that the established owner's guide (the only legitimate supply of this kind of details) is out of reach or does not contain the required data for a specific mod. Apart from, we now have seen many times that headlamps sizing may vary across Mazda Mazda6 generations dependant upon the trim and calendar year of creation. Therefore we have compiled a great Mazda Mazda6 bulb replacement manual to alleviate the soreness of search for the appropriate lamp sort and dimension for the interior or exterior lighting system.
Our Mazda Mazda6 substitute graph retrieves the information from the trustworthy bulb companies like Sylvania and Osram. On a single page, you can find out the OEM light bulb size for the Mazda Mazda6 front lights, fog lamps, tail lights, turn signals, side markers, backup lights, brake lamps, DRLs, dome lights, glove box lights, cargo area lights, and many others. In case, you want to improve the poor halogen front lights of the Mazda Mazda6 into a amazing LED or HID package we are here to advise the enough upgraded alternatives with proper fitment for low beam and high beam headlights.