2010 Mazda Mazda6 Bulb Sizes
Best Choice for 2010 Mazda Mazda6
– High Power 90W/Bulb , 6000K Xenon White , 13000lm per pair
– UNMATCHED QUALITY - Low voltage protection, high precision constant current driver chip
– Longer Lifespan & Energy Saving : Working For More Than 50,000 Hours
– EASY INSTALLATION - Can be installed in 20 mins. No relay. No capacitors. No extra wiring.
– Original equipment quality seal for the most reliable performance
– Features a Certificate of Authentication (CoA)
– Lumens 3400 ±250
– Color temperature 4200
– Wattage 35 W
– Only used for back up reverse lights. Backup easily with stronger illumination and light beam distance. Two bulbs per order.
– Lighting Output：2000 raw lumens, 1000 lumens for each bulb . Color: 6000K Xenon White. Size: 1.80" long and 0.60" in diameter.
Must substitute the shattered light inside your Mazda Mazda6 and never confident which lamp kind will fit into a socket? It often comes about that this established owner's guide (the sole legit supply of this sort of info) is not available or fails to include the needed information for any certain trim. In addition to, we certainly have observed many times that headlights sizing may vary across Mazda Mazda6 Mazda6s based on the trim and year of creation. So that we have compiled a supreme Mazda Mazda6 bulb replacement manual to relieve the ache of search for the right light type and size for the interior or exterior lighting system.
Our Mazda Mazda6 substitute graph retrieves the info from your trustworthy bulb companies like Sylvania and Osram. On a single page, you can find out the OEM bulb dimension for the Mazda Mazda6 headlights, fog lights, tail lamps, turn signals, side markers, backup lights, brake lights, DRLs, dome lights, glove box lights, cargo area lights, and many others. In case, you would like to up grade the weakened halogen headlights of your own Mazda Mazda6 to some great LED or HID package our company is here to advise the satisfactory aftermarket options with right fitment for low beam and high beam head lamps.