2009 Mazda Mazda6 Bulb Sizes
Best Choice for 2009 Mazda Mazda6
– High Power 90W/Bulb , 6000K Xenon White , 13000lm per pair
– UNMATCHED QUALITY - Low voltage protection, high precision constant current driver chip
– Longer Lifespan & Energy Saving : Working For More Than 50,000 Hours
– EASY INSTALLATION - Can be installed in 20 mins. No relay. No capacitors. No extra wiring.
– Original equipment quality seal for the most reliable performance
– Features a Certificate of Authentication (CoA)
– Lumens 3400 ±250
– Color temperature 4200
– Wattage 35 W
– Only used for back up reverse lights. Backup easily with stronger illumination and light beam distance. Two bulbs per order.
– Lighting Output：2000 raw lumens, 1000 lumens for each bulb . Color: 6000K Xenon White. Size: 1.80" long and 0.60" in diameter.
Have to change the damaged light bulb with your Mazda Mazda6 and never sure which light type will match a housing? It often occurs that this recognized owner's manual (really the only reputable way to obtain this kind of info) is not obtainable or does not contain the required details for any particular modification. Apart from, we certainly have viewed frequently that headlamps sizing may differ across Mazda Mazda6 generations depending on the trim and calendar year of creation. So that we have gathered a supreme Mazda Mazda6 bulb replacement guide to ease the ache of seek out the correct lamp sort and size to the interior or exterior lighting system.
Our Mazda Mazda6 substitute chart retrieves the data from your trustworthy light bulb manufacturers like Sylvania and Osram. On one page, you can find out the OEM lamp sizing to the Mazda Mazda6 headlights, fog lamps, tail lamps, turn signals, side markers, backup lights, braking system lamps, DRLs, dome lights, glove box lights, cargo area lights, and so on. Just in case, you wish to up grade the fragile halogen headlights of your own Mazda Mazda6 into a cool-looking LED or HID set our company is here to suggest the enough upgraded solutions with correct fitment for low beam and high beam headlights.