2013 Mazda Mazda3 Bulb Sizes
– Original equipment quality seal for the most reliable performance
– Features a Certificate of Authentication (CoA)
– Lumens 3400 ±250
– Color temperature 4200
– Wattage 35 W
– Max light output: 10000lm. +220% brighter than standard bulbs
– Incredible reliability. Passed 300℉-7 days high-temperature test
– Compatible with most OEM headlight dustcover
– Each bundle contain 2 bulbs, 2 ballast, and accessories
– Xenon Bulb: 2 xenon bulb fits socket size and color described on the title
– Ballast: 35w standard size electronic ballast for xenon bulb
– Only used for back up reverse lights. Backup easily with stronger illumination and light beam distance. Two bulbs per order.
– Lighting Output：2000 raw lumens, 1000 lumens for each bulb . Color: 6000K Xenon White. Size: 1.80" long and 0.60" in diameter.
Need to replace the dimmed bulb within your Mazda Mazda3 and not positive which light fixture sort will go with a housing? Many times, it comes about how the established owner's manual (the only legit supply of this kind of information and facts) is not available or does not contain the required data for a specific mod. In addition to, we have now observed frequently that headlamps dimensions may vary across Mazda Mazda3 generations dependant upon the mod and year of production. So we have put together a great Mazda Mazda3 light bulb replacement information to alleviate the pain of look for the proper light fixture sort and dimension for the interior or exterior lighting system.
Our Mazda Mazda3 substitute chart retrieves the information from the respected lamp producers like Sylvania and Osram. On one website, you will discover the OEM lamp dimension for the Mazda Mazda3 headlights, fog lighting, tail lighting, turn signals, side markers, backup lights, braking system lamps, DRLs, dome lights, glove box lights, cargo area lights, and many others. Just in case, you want to up grade the weakened halogen front lights of the Mazda Mazda3 to a amazing LED or HID system we have been here to advocate the enough aftermarket alternatives with right fitment for low beam and high beam headlights.