2011 Mazda Mazda3 Bulb Sizes
– Original equipment quality seal for the most reliable performance
– Features a Certificate of Authentication (CoA)
– Lumens 3400 ±250
– Color temperature 4200
– Wattage 35 W
– Max light output: 10000lm. +220% brighter than standard bulbs
– Incredible reliability. Passed 300℉-7 days high-temperature test
– Compatible with most OEM headlight dustcover
– Each bundle contain 2 bulbs, 2 ballast, and accessories
– Xenon Bulb: 2 xenon bulb fits socket size and color described on the title
– Ballast: 35w standard size electronic ballast for xenon bulb
– Only used for back up reverse lights. Backup easily with stronger illumination and light beam distance. Two bulbs per order.
– Lighting Output：2000 raw lumens, 1000 lumens for each bulb . Color: 6000K Xenon White. Size: 1.80" long and 0.60" in diameter.
Need to substitute the broken light bulb in your Mazda Mazda3 instead of confident which lamp variety will match a housing? Many times, it happens that this recognized owner's guidebook (the only real genuine source of such information and facts) is not available or is not going to have the essential details to get a specific trim. Besides, we have now observed frequently that headlamps size may vary across Mazda Mazda3 generations according to the trim and year of production. So that we have put together a supreme Mazda Mazda3 bulb replacement guide to relieve the discomfort of search for the proper light fixture sort and dimension for the interior or exterior lighting system.
Our Mazda Mazda3 substitute chart retrieves the info in the trustworthy lamp companies like Sylvania and Osram. On one webpage, you can find out the OEM light bulb size for that Mazda Mazda3 headlights, fog lamps, tail lamps, turn signals, side markers, backup lights, brake lamps, DRLs, dome lights, glove box lights, cargo area lights, etc. In the event that, you would want to up grade the fragile halogen front lights of your own Mazda Mazda3 to your awesome LED or HID set we have been here to suggest the satisfactory aftermarket solutions with proper fitment for low beam and high beam headlights.