2010 Mazda Mazda3 Bulb Sizes
– Original equipment quality seal for the most reliable performance
– Features a Certificate of Authentication (CoA)
– Lumens 3400 ±250
– Color temperature 4200
– Wattage 35 W
– Max light output: 10000lm. +220% brighter than standard bulbs
– Incredible reliability. Passed 300℉-7 days high-temperature test
– Compatible with most OEM headlight dustcover
– Each bundle contain 2 bulbs, 2 ballast, and accessories
– Xenon Bulb: 2 xenon bulb fits socket size and color described on the title
– Ballast: 35w standard size electronic ballast for xenon bulb
– Only used for back up reverse lights. Backup easily with stronger illumination and light beam distance. Two bulbs per order.
– Lighting Output：2000 raw lumens, 1000 lumens for each bulb . Color: 6000K Xenon White. Size: 1.80" long and 0.60" in diameter.
Have to swap the cracked light bulb inside your Mazda Mazda3 and not positive which light fixture type will go with a housing? Many times, it happens that the formal owner's manual (the only legitimate supply of this sort of information) is not available or fails to include the needed info to get a particular mod. In addition to, we have seen frequently that headlamps dimensions may vary across Mazda Mazda3 generations based on the trim and calendar year of production. So we have put together a great Mazda Mazda3 light bulb replacement guide to alleviate the discomfort of seek out the proper lamp type and sizing to the interior or exterior lighting system.
Our Mazda Mazda3 replacing graph or chart retrieves the info in the trusted bulb suppliers like Sylvania and Osram. On one website, you can find out the OEM light bulb size for your Mazda Mazda3 front lights, fog lighting fixtures, tail lighting, turn signals, side markers, backup lights, braking system lamps, DRLs, dome lights, glove box lights, cargo area lights, and so forth. In the event, you want to improve the weak halogen headlights of your own Mazda Mazda3 to some great LED or HID set our company is here to advise the sufficient aftermarket options with correct fitment for low beam and high beam headlights.