2009 Mazda Mazda3 Bulb Sizes
– Max light output: 10000lm. +220% brighter than standard bulbs
– Incredible reliability. Passed 300℉-7 days high-temperature test
– Compatible with most OEM headlight dustcover
– Each bundle contain 2 bulbs, 2 ballast, and accessories
– Xenon Bulb: 2 xenon bulb fits socket size and color described on the title
– Ballast: 35w standard size electronic ballast for xenon bulb
– Original equipment quality seal for the most reliable performance
– Features a Certificate of Authentication (CoA)
– Lumens 3400 ±250
– Color temperature 4200
– Wattage 35 W
– Only used for back up reverse lights. Backup easily with stronger illumination and light beam distance. Two bulbs per order.
– Lighting Output：2000 raw lumens, 1000 lumens for each bulb . Color: 6000K Xenon White. Size: 1.80" long and 0.60" in diameter.
Need to replace the cracked light inside your Mazda Mazda3 instead of sure which lamp kind will squeeze into a housing? It often comes about that this established owner's guide (the only real reputable supply of this kind of info) is not obtainable or fails to contain the needed information to get a certain modification. Aside from, we now have observed frequently that headlamps sizing may differ across Mazda Mazda3 generations dependant upon the trim and calendar year of creation. So that we have gathered an ultimate Mazda Mazda3 light bulb replacement guide to relieve the discomfort of hunt for the appropriate light fixture type and sizing for that interior or exterior lighting system.
Our Mazda Mazda3 substitute graph retrieves the information through the respected light bulb companies like Sylvania and Osram. On a single page, you will discover the OEM lamp sizing for that Mazda Mazda3 headlights, fog lighting, tail lighting, turn signals, side markers, backup lights, braking system lamps, DRLs, dome lights, glove box lights, cargo area lights, and many others. In the event, you want to upgrade the weakened halogen front lights of your Mazda Mazda3 to a great LED or HID kit our company is here to suggest the sufficient upgraded alternatives with right fitment for low beam and high beam headlights.