2012 Mazda CX-9 Bulb Sizes
– Max light output: 10000lm. +220% brighter than standard bulbs
– Incredible reliability. Passed 300℉-7 days high-temperature test
– Compatible with most OEM headlight dustcover
– Each bundle contain 2 bulbs, 2 ballast, and accessories
– Xenon Bulb: 2 xenon bulb fits socket size and color described on the title
– Ballast: 35w standard size electronic ballast for xenon bulb
– Original equipment quality seal for the most reliable performance
– Features a Certificate of Authentication (CoA)
– Lumens 3400 ±250
– Color temperature 4200
– Wattage 35 W
Should change the cracked bulb within your Mazda CX-9 and not sure which light type will fit into a socket? Many times, it happens the official owner's manual (really the only legit method to obtain such information) is out of reach or does not have the required details for any specific modification. Aside from, we have now observed often times that headlamps sizing may vary across Mazda CX-9 generations dependant upon the mod and year of production. So that we have compiled a great Mazda CX-9 light replacement guide to alleviate the discomfort of look for the appropriate lamp kind and sizing for your interior or exterior lighting system.
Our Mazda CX-9 replacement graph retrieves the information from your reliable light bulb suppliers like Sylvania and Osram. On a single website, you will discover the OEM bulb dimension to the Mazda CX-9 headlights, fog lighting, tail lights, turn signals, side markers, backup lights, braking system lamps, DRLs, dome lights, glove box lights, cargo area lights, and many others. Just in case, you would like to improve the fragile halogen headlights of the Mazda CX-9 to your awesome LED or HID set we have been here to advocate the sufficient aftermarket options with right fitment for low beam and high beam headlights.