2011 Mazda CX-9 Bulb Sizes
– Max light output: 10000lm. +220% brighter than standard bulbs
– Incredible reliability. Passed 300℉-7 days high-temperature test
– Compatible with most OEM headlight dustcover
– Each bundle contain 2 bulbs, 2 ballast, and accessories
– Xenon Bulb: 2 xenon bulb fits socket size and color described on the title
– Ballast: 35w standard size electronic ballast for xenon bulb
– Original equipment quality seal for the most reliable performance
– Features a Certificate of Authentication (CoA)
– Lumens 3400 ±250
– Color temperature 4200
– Wattage 35 W
Have to replace the cracked bulb in your Mazda CX-9 and not positive which light kind will match a housing? It often comes about the recognized owner's manual (really the only legit method to obtain these kinds of info) is not obtainable or will not have the essential info to get a distinct modification. Aside from, we have observed often times that headlamps dimension may vary across Mazda CX-9 generations depending on the mod and year of production. Therefore we have compiled an ultimate Mazda CX-9 light replacement guideline to relieve the pain of look for the appropriate lamp sort and size for that interior or exterior lighting system.
Our Mazda CX-9 replacement chart retrieves the info from the trusted lamp suppliers like Sylvania and Osram. On a single web page, you will discover the OEM light bulb dimensions for your Mazda CX-9 headlights, fog lights, tail lights, turn signals, side markers, backup lights, brake lights, DRLs, dome lights, glove box lights, cargo area lights, and so on. Just in case, you wish to upgrade the weakened halogen headlights of the Mazda CX-9 to your awesome LED or HID set we are here to advise the enough upgraded alternatives with appropriate fitment for low beam and high beam headlights.