2010 Mazda CX-9 Bulb Sizes
– Max light output: 10000lm. +220% brighter than standard bulbs
– Incredible reliability. Passed 300℉-7 days high-temperature test
– Compatible with most OEM headlight dustcover
– Each bundle contain 2 bulbs, 2 ballast, and accessories
– Xenon Bulb: 2 xenon bulb fits socket size and color described on the title
– Ballast: 35w standard size electronic ballast for xenon bulb
– Original equipment quality seal for the most reliable performance
– Features a Certificate of Authentication (CoA)
– Lumens 3400 ±250
– Color temperature 4200
– Wattage 35 W
Need to swap the damaged light bulb inside your Mazda CX-9 rather than sure which lamp kind will squeeze into a housing? Many times, it comes about that the recognized owner's guidebook (really the only legit way to obtain this sort of info) is out of reach or is not going to include the needed data for the certain mod. Aside from, we certainly have seen often times that headlights size may differ across Mazda CX-9 CX-9s according to the modification and calendar year of manufacturing. So that we have collected a supreme Mazda CX-9 bulb replacement guide to alleviate the pain of seek out the correct light kind and size to the interior or exterior lighting system.
Our Mazda CX-9 substitute graph retrieves the information in the reliable lamp producers like Sylvania and Osram. On one website, you will discover the OEM light bulb dimensions to the Mazda CX-9 front lights, fog lamps, tail lamps, turn signals, side markers, backup lights, braking system lights, DRLs, dome lights, glove box lights, cargo area lights, and so on. Just in case, you want to up grade the poor halogen front lights of your respective Mazda CX-9 to your great LED or HID kit our company is here to suggest the enough aftermarket alternatives with proper fitment for low beam and high beam headlights.