2009 Mazda CX-9 Bulb Sizes
– Max light output: 10000lm. +220% brighter than standard bulbs
– Incredible reliability. Passed 300℉-7 days high-temperature test
– Compatible with most OEM headlight dustcover
– Each bundle contain 2 bulbs, 2 ballast, and accessories
– Xenon Bulb: 2 xenon bulb fits socket size and color described on the title
– Ballast: 35w standard size electronic ballast for xenon bulb
– Original equipment quality seal for the most reliable performance
– Features a Certificate of Authentication (CoA)
– Lumens 3400 ±250
– Color temperature 4200
– Wattage 35 W
Should replace the broken bulb within your Mazda CX-9 rather than certain which light fixture type will match a socket? It often takes place the recognized owner's manual (the sole reputable supply of this sort of information and facts) is out of reach or does not include the necessary details for the particular mod. Apart from, we certainly have seen often times that headlamps sizing may differ across Mazda CX-9 CX-9s based on the mod and calendar year of creation. So that we have compiled a great Mazda CX-9 light bulb replacement manual to alleviate the pain of seek out the proper light fixture variety and sizing for that interior or exterior lighting system.
Our Mazda CX-9 alternative graph retrieves the information in the respected light bulb manufacturers like Sylvania and Osram. On a single webpage, you can find out the OEM bulb dimensions for your Mazda CX-9 headlights, fog lamps, tail lamps, turn signals, side markers, backup lights, braking system lamps, DRLs, dome lights, glove box lights, cargo area lights, and so forth. In the event that, you wish to update the fragile halogen headlights of your own Mazda CX-9 to some awesome LED or HID package we are here to recommend the enough aftermarket alternatives with proper fitment for low beam and high beam head lamps.