2008 Mazda CX-9 Bulb Sizes
– Max light output: 10000lm. +220% brighter than standard bulbs
– Incredible reliability. Passed 300℉-7 days high-temperature test
– Compatible with most OEM headlight dustcover
– Each bundle contain 2 bulbs, 2 ballast, and accessories
– Xenon Bulb: 2 xenon bulb fits socket size and color described on the title
– Ballast: 35w standard size electronic ballast for xenon bulb
– Original equipment quality seal for the most reliable performance
– Features a Certificate of Authentication (CoA)
– Lumens 3400 ±250
– Color temperature 4200
– Wattage 35 W
Would like to swap the dimmed bulb in your Mazda CX-9 and not sure which light fixture variety will match a socket? Many times, it happens that this recognized owner's guidebook (the only real legitimate source of these kinds of info) is not obtainable or will not include the necessary details for the specific trim. Besides, we have observed often that headlights sizing may differ across Mazda CX-9 generations according to the mod and calendar year of manufacturing. So that we have gathered an ultimate Mazda CX-9 light bulb replacement guide to relieve the discomfort of look for the right light fixture variety and dimensions for your interior or exterior lighting system.
Our Mazda CX-9 replacement graph or chart retrieves the data in the reliable lamp producers like Sylvania and Osram. On one website, you will discover the OEM bulb sizing for the Mazda CX-9 headlights, fog lighting, tail lights, turn signals, side markers, backup lights, brake lamps, DRLs, dome lights, glove box lights, cargo area lights, and so on. Just in case, you would want to update the weak halogen headlights of your own Mazda CX-9 into a great LED or HID set we have been here to advise the satisfactory upgraded alternatives with appropriate fitment for low beam and high beam head lamps.