2007 Mazda CX-9 Bulb Sizes
– Max light output: 10000lm. +220% brighter than standard bulbs
– Incredible reliability. Passed 300℉-7 days high-temperature test
– Compatible with most OEM headlight dustcover
– Each bundle contain 2 bulbs, 2 ballast, and accessories
– Xenon Bulb: 2 xenon bulb fits socket size and color described on the title
– Ballast: 35w standard size electronic ballast for xenon bulb
– Original equipment quality seal for the most reliable performance
– Features a Certificate of Authentication (CoA)
– Lumens 3400 ±250
– Color temperature 4200
– Wattage 35 W
Should swap the cracked bulb within your Mazda CX-9 and not certain which light variety will go with a socket? Many times, it takes place the formal owner's guide (the only real legitimate source of such information and facts) is not obtainable or is not going to contain the essential information for a certain mod. In addition to, we have now seen often that headlights dimensions may vary across Mazda CX-9 generations depending on the trim and year of creation. Therefore we have gathered a great Mazda CX-9 light bulb replacement manual to ease the ache of search for the appropriate lamp sort and sizing for that interior or exterior lighting system.
Our Mazda CX-9 alternative graph or chart retrieves the data through the trustworthy bulb manufacturers like Sylvania and Osram. On a single web page, you will discover the OEM light bulb size for your Mazda CX-9 headlights, fog lighting, tail lighting, turn signals, side markers, backup lights, brake lights, DRLs, dome lights, glove box lights, cargo area lights, etc. In case, you would like to update the weakened halogen headlights of your own Mazda CX-9 to some great LED or HID set our company is here to advise the satisfactory aftermarket alternatives with appropriate fitment for low beam and high beam head lamps.