2011 Mazda CX-7 Bulb Sizes
– Max light output: 10000lm. +220% brighter than standard bulbs
– Incredible reliability. Passed 300℉-7 days high-temperature test
– Compatible with most OEM headlight dustcover
– Each bundle contain 2 bulbs, 2 ballast, and accessories
– Xenon Bulb: 2 xenon bulb fits socket size and color described on the title
– Ballast: 35w standard size electronic ballast for xenon bulb
– Original equipment quality seal for the most reliable performance
– Features a Certificate of Authentication (CoA)
– Lumens 3400 ±250
– Color temperature 4200
– Wattage 35 W
Have to substitute the dimmed light bulb within your Mazda CX-7 rather than positive which lamp variety will match a housing? Many times, it takes place that the established owner's manual (the only real reputable way to obtain such info) is not obtainable or is not going to include the needed details to get a certain trim. Aside from, we certainly have observed frequently that headlamps size may vary across Mazda CX-7 generations based on the modification and year of creation. So that we have collected a great Mazda CX-7 bulb replacement guide to ease the ache of search for the right light fixture variety and size for the interior or exterior lighting system.
Our Mazda CX-7 replacing graph or chart retrieves the data from the respected bulb manufacturers like Sylvania and Osram. On a single website, you can find out the OEM bulb dimensions for the Mazda CX-7 front lights, fog lighting fixtures, tail lighting, turn signals, side markers, backup lights, braking system lights, DRLs, dome lights, glove box lights, cargo area lights, and many others. In the event that, you would like to improve the poor halogen front lights of your respective Mazda CX-7 to a great LED or HID package our company is here to advocate the enough aftermarket alternatives with appropriate fitment for low beam and high beam headlights.