2010 Mazda CX-7 Bulb Sizes
– Max light output: 10000lm. +220% brighter than standard bulbs
– Incredible reliability. Passed 300℉-7 days high-temperature test
– Compatible with most OEM headlight dustcover
– Each bundle contain 2 bulbs, 2 ballast, and accessories
– Xenon Bulb: 2 xenon bulb fits socket size and color described on the title
– Ballast: 35w standard size electronic ballast for xenon bulb
– Original equipment quality seal for the most reliable performance
– Features a Certificate of Authentication (CoA)
– Lumens 3400 ±250
– Color temperature 4200
– Wattage 35 W
Have to substitute the shattered light in your Mazda CX-7 and never confident which light fixture type will squeeze into a housing? It often comes about the formal owner's guide (really the only genuine way to obtain such information) is not obtainable or is not going to include the needed details for any particular mod. Aside from, we have now viewed many times that headlamps size may vary across Mazda CX-7 CX-7s according to the trim and calendar year of manufacturing. So we have put together an ultimate Mazda CX-7 light bulb replacement manual to ease the soreness of search for the right light fixture variety and dimension for that interior or exterior lighting system.
Our Mazda CX-7 alternative chart retrieves the information through the reliable light bulb suppliers like Sylvania and Osram. On a single page, you will discover the OEM light bulb dimension for that Mazda CX-7 front lights, fog lighting fixtures, tail lights, turn signals, side markers, backup lights, braking system lamps, DRLs, dome lights, glove box lights, cargo area lights, etc. In the event, you wish to up grade the weakened halogen headlights of your respective Mazda CX-7 to a cool-looking LED or HID kit we have been here to advocate the enough upgraded options with right fitment for low beam and high beam headlights.